SUPPORT THE ARTS IN DAYTONA BEACH...BECOME A PATRON!
The Daytona Beach Arts Fest will take place in Downtown Daytona Beach on April 9 & 10. The inaugural spring festival will attract residents and visitors and offer an Art Immersive Experience. Patrons stroll along beautiful Downtown Daytona Beach enjoying fine arts, crafts, live music and entertainment, ART BATTLE live paint competition and more. Your sponsorship supports participating artists. Please show your support and be pART of the ART with a donation. Donations go the the Riverfront Arts District non-profit, supporting art initiatives in Daytona Beach.
PATRON SPONSORSHIP DONATIONS
Sponsor package listed below plus $500 patron dollars to spend at the festival
Sponsor package listed below plus $375 patron dollars to spend at the festival
Sponsor package listed below plus $250 patron dollars to spend at the festival
Sponsor package listed below plus $125 patron dollars to spend at the festival
Sponsor package listed below plus $50 patron dollars to spend at the festival
AS A PATRON OF THE ARTS, YOU RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
• Your name on the Official Festival Website
• Your name on the Official Festival Digital Program to be available to festival attendees throughout the event weekend
• Your name to be included in the e-newsletter
• Arts Fest patron dollars (as listed below)
• Arts Fest tote (while supplies last)
• 25% discount on Festival Merchandise available at the Festival Registration & Merchandise booth only (discount does not apply to tees available at Sweet Marlays’ Coffee Shop)
• Invite to Artist Reception at Galerie Elan in Downtown Daytona Beach on Friday, April 1 from 5:00 – 9:00 pm. Reception includes complimentary hors d'oeuvres, wine, and a special treat.
All donations are non-refundable. All Patron Art Festival Dollars must be used at the Daytona Beach Arts Fest on April 9 and 10, 2022. Patron Dollars are non-refundable. Any unused patron dollars will be considered a donation to the Daytona Beach Arts Fest. Patron dollars are only valid on art purchases. Artists will not provide change. Patron is responsible for paying the difference on purchases. All vouchers must be signed by both the Artist and Patron. Riverfront Arts District is a non-profit corporation organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, namely, to provide, encourage and support the arts and art education in Daytona Beach and the surrounding area, and offer educational, social and multi-media material and events, including philanthropic activities to support the community and local artists
DONATE BY CHECK
Riverfront Arts District
540 Ballough Road
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Please make checks payable to Riverfront Arts District
Contact: Theresa Lieberman at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Pay by Check
View & Print Donor Form
©2022 Imagine Daytona, LLC - All rights reserved.