Please help us with building a more cohesive and strong community in the arts. Be part of our volunteer community. Our volunteers will come together to make the Inaugural Daytona Beach Arts Fest an Art Immersive Experience for everyone. We're looking for volunteers for various tasks throughout the event for the dates of Friday, April 8, Saturday, April 9 and Sunday, April 10.
Please complete the Volunteer Form below. We'll contact you to coordinate a schedule and provide you additional information.
Are you a student who needs volunteer hours? The Riverfront Arts District is a non-profit organization, and we welcome your assistance.
Questions regarding our volunteer needs: firstname.lastname@example.org
7 Reasons Why Volunteering Helps Improve Lives
1. Volunteering improves the lives of others. From beautifying a public park to visiting a nursing home, volunteering makes other’s lives better.
2. Volunteering makes a community a better place. When you put in volunteer work, you make a positive impact on your community – and that makes it a better place for everyone.
3. Volunteering develops close relationships with others. People who come together to make their community a better place forge close connections. In fact, volunteering is a wonderful family, workplace and couple’s activity.
4. Volunteering can help get you active. Want to get fit and improve your community? Consider volunteering for a community event.
5. Volunteering reduces stress and boosts your mental health. Volunteering takes our minds off our own problems and instead focuses on solving problems and giving a sense of belonging. The result is a broader perspective and lower stress levels. People who volunteer report feeling happier and less anxious than their peers.
6. Volunteering is good for your career. Volunteering is a wonderful way to get real-world experience in your chosen field, make professional connections within your industry, and looks fantastic on a resume.
7. Volunteering can help you live longer. According to recent research, seniors who continue to volunteer in their golden years are healthier and live longer than their peers.
©2022 Imagine Daytona, LLC - All rights reserved.